Dreams

Friday, December 30, 2005

You know why I dislike playing online games like MapleStory? Because the people who mainly play are children in primary and secondary school. Not only do most of them, the bulk being Singaporeans, not understand the meaning of the word 'share', they are too immatured to see reason even when it is clearly explained to them.

I was playing quietly by myself trying to kill monsters to level up and actually enjoying myself without my sister constantly telling me it's her turn (she's at school)-digress a bit but she always uses the laptop and then complains when I use it (as if I use the laptop longer than her)-Anyway, this %^&*&^ girl started annoying me by telling me to switch channels or else she would defame me. (This game has different channels and you can fame and defame people) Obviously she's too trigger happy for her own good. I couldn't take it even when I was explaining to her that we could share and there would still be enough monsters for both of us to kill but NOOOO.... she just kept typing 'cc pls cc pls'

So I calmly said that if she didn't want to see my logic, then she was immatured and I felt sorry for her. Furthermore, you're typing on a keyboard. Would it kill you to type the full message? Probably. Considering that I suspect she types one letter at a time and pauses to find the next letter for a few seconds. This seems petty to be blogging about something like that but she got me so irritated I quit the game.

I really can't understand why people like to use shortforms on a keyboard. Sometimes it's okay but too much of it so much that I cannot understand what you're trying to convey is just TOO MUCH. And that girl ought to be shot for her immaturity and for just being alive to annoy me. She should be dragged across hot coals by wild horses and then beaten to death by maniacs.

Now you know- tis wise not to get Christine all riled up.

Even if it is for something as haha immatured as a computer game.
Would this serve to show that I'm equally immatured? I suppose not. Since her immaturity extent is so much more than mine. I do hope you agree.

Okay. I shall go do something that will make me happy. Like write a birthday card for YY.
And I've finished my Chelsea book. Boohoo... Gladys, can I have the Mourinho biography next? Haha... I love my book of Mourinho quotes. I love his philosophy simply because I believe in a similar philosophy.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure